One of the biggest concerns in deciding to start a Network Marketing business is TIME, or more specifically, Lack of Time. Full-time job, school, kids, chores, activities, and even elderly parents can make it seem almost unimaginable to even consider starting something new in your life, even something as potentially life altering as becoming an entrepreneur. In this article, you will learn why a lack of time is rarely a justifiable reason for delaying the start of your own Network Marketing home business and how you can best use your time to shortcut your way to success.
Listen, everyone is busy… some more than others.
But if you're convinced that you want more out of your life than what you're currently getting and that starting your own business is something you really want to do, don't let TIME get in your way.
The Reality of Time
If TIME is a concern and even causing you to delay the start of a Network Marketing business, consider the following truths:
- There is NEVER an absolutely right time to start something new, whether its a new business, getting married or even having a baby. You can't spend your life waiting for the perfect time because it will rarely present itself.
- Whether you have 5 hours a night or 5 hours a week to work on your new business isn't important. The key to success is BEING CONSISTENT in your efforts.
- QUALITY of time is much more important than QUANTITY. One hour spent wisely performing activities that will directly produce income is far more valuable than 5 hours watching random videos, reading emails and surfing Facebook.
5 Keys to Using your Time Wisely
My wife Rosemary and I have become quite successful in the Network Marketing industry over the last few years, all while working full-time jobs, dealing with 4 kids, and volunteering at our local church and Senior Center.
Along the way, we have identified 5 keys to using your time wisely, especially when you first start a Network Marketing business:
- Keep Everyone Involved. If you are trying to start a Network Marketing business and meeting some resistance on the home front, it's really important to show others close to you the positive impact that your business may have on them. Show them testimonials, videos, and success stories of people who have “made it” in the Industry and how it's changed their lives for the better.
- Be Organized and Set a Schedule. Take a close look at your obligations and decide how much time you can devote to your business each day or week. Then set a schedule and block out that time. Post it in the kitchen or where everyone in your home will see it. It's important to treat this time as if it were a job outside the home – no interruptions and no excuses.
- Find a Mentor or Coach. This is probably the biggest time saver for any Network Marketer, especially when first starting. We didn't realize how powerful a mentor was until we had wasted a lot of time spinning our wheels without one. There are several ways to find a terrific mentor, and any money you spend will be among the best investments you will make in your business.
- Consistency and Persistency are Key. Being consistent in your efforts and persistent in your actions are essentials in succeeding, especially at the beginning. You will undoubtedly come upon obstacle after obstacle to your success. How you deal with those obstacles will determine the results – positive or negative – in your business.
- Use Technology to Leverage Everything You Do. The Internet has revolutionized the Network Marketing industry. Gone are the days that you need to stalk your next “prospect” at the local mall or grocery store. Now, you can target your ideal prospect simply by using powerful Internet tools. Leveraging technology is incredibly powerful in creating shortcuts to Network Marketing success.
Time can be your friend or your enemy when starting a Network Marketing business. How you utilize the time you have for your business, especially when your life is extremely busy, will go a long way to determining your ultimate success.
If you would like to learn more about how to LEVERAGE every aspect of your business and how to find others to work FOR you at little or no cost, be sure to place your NAME and EMAIL address in the box on the right sidebar.
Not only will this enroll you in our FREE Ecourse, but you will automatically be on our EARLY BIRD NOTIFICATION LIST for my new book coming out soon, “Leveraging Your Way to 10K in Network Marketing”.
It's killer, full of valuable insights, tips, strategies and the same resources we've used to become leaders in our Network Marketing company, all while working full-time jobs. You CAN be very successful as a PART-TIME Networker!
Remember, get on the EARLY BIRD NOTIFICATION LIST for our new ebook by placing your FIRST NAME and EMAIL address in the opt in box.
We'll let you know when you can get your hands on this valuable resource for your business.
If you like this post, be sure to COMMENT and SHARE it with your social network of friends.