Are you using Facebook video messaging yet? If not, you are missing out on a great way to stand out from your business competitors.
- People love Facebook. In fact, it would be hard to find too many online marketers who aren't using Facebook to find new business.
- People love video. Instructional videos and online webinars are hugely popular ways to educate oneself in today's culture.
Facebook video messaging combines both Facebook and video, giving online marketers a unique opportunity to build relationships with friends, prospects, and potential joint venture partners.
Want more proof:
The Top 3 Sites on the Internet according to Alexa.com
How To Use Facebook Video Messaging
Learn how to send your first Video Message on Facebook.
Watch the short How To video below:
As you've seen, sending a Facebook video message is as simple as 1-2-3.
4 Reasons Why You Should Use Facebook Video Messaging
- Builds Relationships – keeping in touch with your Facebook friends through video messaging is a killer way to get to know each other and build the relationships that are critical to your business.
- Builds Trust – people inherently trust people more when they can see your face and listen to you talk.
- Stand Out From Your Competitors – while everyone else is sending messages with simple text, how much do you think you'll stand out to your prospects by sending a Facebook video message?
- It's Easy – it takes less than 1 minute to send a Facebook video message.
Your Turn: LEAVE A COMMENT and Join in the Discussion
Are you using Facebook Video Messaging to build relationships with your Facebook friends and fans?
What's your experience?
Do you have a strategy?
40 replies to "Facebook Video Messaging: Stand Out From Your Competitors!"