If you’re building an MLM business Part Time and you continue to struggle despite putting in good faith effort, this information in this post will help you out.
In fact, if you follow the tips and strategies offered in this post, you can’t help but crush it and create life-changing results.
Before we start… if you haven’t yet grabbed your copy of my Free Training “Build Your Business in 30 Minutes/Day or Less“, make sure you do that before proceeding. The information in this training will give you the tools you’ll need to push forward and get results when you’re really pressed for time.
Let’s face it…
Trying to grow a new business when you have a full-time job or are otherwise challenged for time is just plain hard. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
I’ve been building my business Part Time for over 8 years. I started back in 2009 with the goal of retiring from my healthcare career (which I love) on my own terms, when I’m ready.
I’m happy to report that I’m ahead of schedule!
What about you?
Are you finding it a struggle to find the time to grow your business?
Do you find yourself wondering what to do first when you finally do get some time?
Do you sometimes wonder if it’s even possible?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, don’t feel bad.
We often feel like we’re the only ones struggling or even thinking of quitting, but the reality is that everyone has those thoughts at one time or another.
The key is to keep going and reach out for help from the right people.
Okay. let’s get to the meat of today’s training.
9 Tips To Crush Your MLM Business When You’re Part Time
- Make sure you’re in the right company. If you’re not passionate about your company’s products and rock solid in your belief that they can change people’s lives, you might want to consider looking elsewhere. I can tell you from personal experience that PASSION for your company is essential if you want to succeed in your MLM business. Without it, you don’t have much of a chance.
- Make Results-Based Activities a priority. There’s nothing worse then finally making some time for your business and then wondering what you should do first. Sit down and make a list of those activities that give you the best chance of generating a result (lead, sale, new team member). Give those activities a priority whenever you sit down at your computer.
- Become a master of your time. I can tell you one thing for sure — every successful marketer on the planet has learned to master their time. It’s one of the keys to business success. Understand how to make use of every available minute and most importantly, how to leverage technology to make up for a lack of time. If you need help with this, I recommend this course.
- Use the Internet to help you prospect. There’s nothing wrong with the off-line, belly-to-belly prospecting techniques that most companies teach — hit up your warm market, make a list of 100 acquaintances in your life, even the 3-foot rule for finding prospects — but the Internet is just too vast not to utilize to easily find people who are actually interested in what you have to offer. Social media, particularly Facebook is a gold mine for finding new prospects.
- Make lots of mistakes. If you have a job, chances are high that mistakes are frowned upon and can eventually get you fired. When you have your own business, mistakes can actually be positive, as it means you’re taking action. Mistakes are not failures… they are just one more learning step towards success.
- Create your own urgency if necessary. One of the problems with having a job while growing a business on-the-side is a lack of urgency. Because your job pays the bills and maybe even helps you fund your marketing, you don’t have that “back-against-the-wall mentality that some full time marketers face. If that’s true for you, then you must create your own urgency. Here’s some ways to do that.
- Face your fears. When you’re part time, you simply cannot afford fear to paralyze you into weeks, months, or even years of inaction. You just don’t have that kind of time! Everyone has fears, but here’s what’s true — the thing that you fear the most is what will provide the biggest jump in your results. Here are some tips for overcoming whatever fears you’re struggling with.
- Recognize procrastination when it hits. Just like fears, everyone suffers from procrastination at some point. Some, in fact are professional procrastinators! When you have limited time, procrastination can mean the end of your business before you even get started. The first key is to recognize it. Then you must find ways to combat it and get into action fast. Here are some ways to overcome procrastination.
- Get help sooner rather than later. Listen, we all need help. Yet for some reason, we think you must have results before you’re worthy of asking for it. This is one of biggest mistakes Part Timers make! Get a coach sooner rather than later. Here are some tips for choosing the coach and getting the most out of your experience.
- BONUS TIP: Here’s the honest truth — every one feels like giving up at some point. Here’s one tip — remember why you started your business in the first place. There was something you wanted to get or get away from. Go back to that. Remember the pain. Remember the yearning for something better. Here are 4 more tips to keep going when you feel like quitting.
I hope these tips have helped you out.
If you need more help, feel free to reach out to me either here or on Facebook.
To your success!
Creator of The Part Time Business Blueprint
P.S. Can’t find the time to grow your business? Frustrated at your lack of results because you don’t have the time to devote to it? Check out this free training.