Want some simple tips for boosting Facebook engagement and authority?
This post will help you out big time, especially if you’re Part Time in your business.
Here’s the thing about Facebook…
Most people don’t get it.
They don’t understand that in order to build your business, you need to be SOCIAL!
After all, it’s SOCIAL media, right?
Don’t Waste Your Time On Facebook
I don’t mean NOT to use Facebook in your marketing…
I’m saying that if you insist on just plugging your business over and over and over, you’re pretty much wasting your time.
And us Part Timers can NEVER afford to waste our most valuable resource!
Here’s a clue that you’re not using Facebook the way it is intended…
If your posts are a ghost town…
Then that’s a pretty good sign you need to change things up!
Facebook Engagement: How To Get More Of It and Boost Your Results
I’m so stoked about this topic that I devoted an entire Periscope training to it…
Use the tips in the Periscope training to make Facebook work FOR you in your business. The power of Facebook in growing your business is HUGE, if you know what you’re doing.
And if you want to take it even deeper and learn how to actually PROSPECT ON FACEBOOK, I definitely recommend this training.
5 Tips For Building Your Authority On Facebook
- Be yourself. Don’t try to be someone you’re not. People can spot a phony a mile away. Be genuine, be real and let your personality shine!
- Use video. Nothing builds authority like people being able to look you in the eye. Be brave. If you need help, try this.
- Be consistent. Post often. Perhaps the most important part of building authority anywhere is consistently showing up.
- Get personal. The more you can allow people into your life, the more they’ll feel drawn to you.
- Go link-less. Avoid posting too many links. Rather, ask people to message you for more information. It’s huge for positioning you as an authority.
If you follow these tips, you’ll find yourself getting more engagement in your posts and you’ll even have people private messaging you to engage further.
Do you have more tips for getting more Facebook engagement?
Get value from these tips?
LEAVE A COMMENT and join in the conversation!
To your success!
Creator of The Part Time Business Blueprint
P.S. If you’re Part Time in your business and haven’t watched this video yet, you’re missing out! Just sayin’!