If you are a frequent reader of this blog, you know that I am a HUGE believer in improving your value through education and training.
But nothing is more frustrating than forking over money for a promising new training course or product and have it be a huge waste of time… and your hard earned cash.
So when a friend of mine, Vanessa Duplessie told me about Daegan Smith’s Maximum Leverage Network Marketing training, I was a little skeptical.
But I checked it out anyway because I value Vanessa’s opinion and know she is a straight shooter.
I had heard of Deagan Smith and his rise from college wrestler to a top internet and network marketer, but that’s about all I knew about him.
Oh yeah his tagline is catchy: The guy who recruits thousands into his Network Marketing business without ever picking up the phone.
Yeah right, I thought.
Daegan Smith’s Maximum Leverage – False Expectations?
Since I was curious about how Daegan’s course would be different than all the others out there, I decided to buy it and take a test drive.
He was offering his course at a huge discount, so it seemed like a good idea.
I was expecting just another Inter-Network Marketing Training Course full of information that either was too vague to implement or was so complicated that you’d need to be a top flight marketer to get results.
I have to say that my expectations here were WAY OFF.
What I Like About Maximum Leverage
Here’s what I really like about Daegan Smith’s Maximum Leverage training:
- Simple “Getting Started” section– step-by-step instructions on setting up your account, finding trainings to your liking and locating all the support and special features of the site. These are laid out in a set of simple short videos that are easy to understand and follow along.
- A Plan for all Levels of Experience – whether your’re a beginner with no internet marketing experience, an advanced marketer looking to take your business to the next level or anywhere in between, there is something for you. In fact, in one of introductory videos called Choosing Your Path, Daegan Smith instructs you exactly where in his training system to focus your efforts. This makes your time much more focussed.
- What’s Working Now – Maximum Leverage is not about theories, but focuses on what is working for Daegan in his business right now. He not only shows you what works, but he shows you how to do it, step by step. This is the most hands-on, complete internet marketing training I’ve come across.
- Inner Circle – as a member of the Maximum Leverage family, you have access to the Inner Circle, an area where you can ask any question you like to Daegan and the rest of the community. There is also a private Facebook group which you will gain exclusive access to. And you know what? Daegan is a major participant!
Here is a sample of Daegan's Training: How To Use Your Blog to Recruit
My Own Personal Daegan Smith Story
I have never met Daegan Smith, although I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about him — how he really cares about his students, markets with integrity and doesn’t hold back the best strategies for himself.
I had no idea if all this was true when I signed up, but I soon found out that Deagan Smith is the real deal.
When I joined Maximum Leverage, I went through the simple sign up process with no problem. However, when I received my receipt it seemed I had been charged for an additional course I had not selected. I contacted support and they explained that Daegan was out of the office and wouldn’t be back until Monday (it was Friday afternoon).
I took a chance and left a message for Daegan on Facebook, never expecting him to answer.
But answer he did, within 30 minutes explaining that he was at a wedding in NY City, but would take care of it when he returned. I was floored! I have NEVER taken any training courses where a Guru handled support problems, let alone contacted me directly. I was a nobody to Daegan, yet he took the time to be sure I was taken care of and happy.
That said a lot to me about Daegan’s integrity.
It’s true, Daegan Smith is the real deal.
Maximum Leverage – Who Should Buy It and Who Shouldn’t
- If you are interested in incorporating Internet Marketing into your MLM business, this is for you.
- If you know a little about the Internet but want to expand your knowledge to fully incorporate it into your business, this is for you.
- If you are an advanced Internet Marketer who wants to know what’s working now and take your MLM business to the next level, this is really for you.
However, if you are a traditional Network Marketer who isn’t really interested in using the Internet to grow your business, then don’t waste your money. This training is NOT for you.
It’s been a long time since I was this excited about a training program of any kind. Most of them are just supposed gurus telling you how great they are and providing theoretical “what should work” kind of training.
This training is different. More importantly, for PART TIME NETWORK MARKETERS who are interested in using the power of the Internet to grow their business, this training WILL SAVE YOU A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIME and MONEY.
It will virtually cut your learning curve in half.
No more searching around for training from multiple sources. No more paying for specialized training from unknown sources.
You get all that you need here.
At the time of this writing, Daegan is offering an astounding 79% off his yearly membership, so that this resource is available to virtually anyone.
And there’s more..I just received an email from Deagan saying that, for the next 30 people who sign up, he will do a FREE 30 minute consultation, a $300 value.
Makes me wish I hadn’t signed up earlier so I could get in on this!