The following post is part of an ongoing email series called “30 Days of Marketing Madness“.
We've already discussed important aspects of mindset and how success depends on taking on new thought patterns. In the coming weeks, I'll be teaching people on my list how to build a responsive list, create a popular blog and how to increase your influence using the power of persuasion.
Below is one the few posts available to the public. All others are private and only sent to members of my email list.
You can join my list here and get the entire series sent to your inbox.
Let's talk about leadership and what it takes to be a leader.
Introducing the Alpha Leader…
Alpha Leaders:1. Have an abundance mentality –– they don't need a sale orsomeone to join them. They do not fear loss or failure.
2. Are unconcerned with criticism. They never let negativecomments affect them but keep moving forward.
3. Dictate terms and are assertive. This is commonlycalled “posture”, and they sure have it!
4. Are willing to say NO, and mean it.
5. Are loyal to those who follow them and protect themlike a lioness protects her cubs.
6. Are willing to take risks, because they live in abundanceand don't fear failure.
7. Have high Self Esteem, are confident of their abilities,outgoing and socially powerful.
8. Have a strong physical presence — relaxed with a posturethat radiates confidence, and hold eye contact in all situations.
9. Never seek approval. They don't finish sentences with,“right?” or “don't you think?”
10. Are extremely protective of their time and don't give itaway to others unless they deserve it.
In a nutshell, Alphas are valuable people and they know it.
How did you do on the test?
What other traits of an Alpha Leader can you think of?
Leave a Comment below and join in the discussion.